Botanical is a “minimum risk pesticide” that is manufactured and labeled to the standards of 40 CFR 152.25(f). It’s ready-to-use formula makes use easy and eliminates dilution errors at a comparatively low cost to other thyme oil based products.
Available in 1 Gallon and 5 Gallons
*1 gallon (four to the case)
- Natural formula made from thyme oil
- Meets EPA “minimum risk pesticide” exemption FIFRA 25(b)
- Meets “botanical” standard for Xactimate code WTR>GRMB
- Contains all G.R.A.S. ingredients
- No fumes, VOC’s or flammability
Works as a minimum risk pesticide, cleaner and deodorizer for:
- Structural Restoration
- Water Damage cleanup
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Textiles and Contents Cleaning
- Equipment and Disposables
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
- Penetrates through organic soiling and into surfaces for deep cleaning
- Neutralizes odors caused by mold, bacteria, and general decay
- Powers through organic contaminants, oily residues and decay for uncompromised cleaning
- Prepares surfaces for coatings and sealers
- 20% to 50% less per ready to use gallon
- Qualifies for higher revenue with Xactimate code WTR>GRMB
- Ready-to-use to prevent costly dilution mistakes
Gallon-for-gallon, Botanical is 20% to 50% less expensive than the competitive "green antimicrobials". And because it is ready-to-use, it saves you more money by avoiding costly dilution errors and mixing down time. When you think Botanical, think more profit!
Most antimicrobials aren't good cleaners. That's one reason that the use instructions always say "pre-clean surfaces before use". Not only is Botanical a safe, but it's great at cleaning too. It's regularly used to clean up soot around fire jobs, and it's equally effective at tackling greasy/oily messes in commercial kitchens.
Botanical qualifies for "botanical" pricing within Xactimate estimating software (code WTR>GRMB). By using Botanical on all of your water and sewage jobs, you can double your profitability over using one of the competitors products.