ClearGuard is a clear, interior/exterior *mold-resistant protective coating that leaves a satin finish.
Available in 1 Gallon, 5 Gallons and 25 Gallons
- Water-based and Non-toxic
- Low VOC’s and LEED compliant to meet IEQ Credit 4.2
- Contains no organometaliic compounds
- Non-reactive to metals, composites and plastics
- Resists leaching and is non-persistent in the environment
Warranted protection in both conditioned and unconditioned
- Wooden surfaces like treated/untreated lumber, particle board, OSB and masonite
- Metal surfaces like iron, steel, aluminum, copper and zinc
- Manufactured surfaces like composites, wallboard, fiberglass and plastics
- Masonry surfaces like “above grade” poured concrete, cinder block and brick
- Breathable to prevent dry or wet rot conditions
- Covers in one coat at up to 320 square feet (warranted)
- Applies and dries to a clear satin finish for a natural look and source removal visibility
- Forms a tough, protective barrier to moisture, harsh environments and contaminants
- Provides an abrasion resistant, durable and scrubbable finish
- 20% to 40% less per 5-gallon bucket
- 30% to 70% less when applied to product warranty standards
- Ships anywhere in the continental U.S. for FREE
SafeGuard is protected by the isothiazalone antimicrobial molecule that won the 1996 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award for Designing Safer Chemistries. Its leach resistance ensures a long service life. It’s non-persistence in the environment prevents liability.
Compatable with Oxypar and Botanical products
A Barrier to the Environment
By placing a physical antimicrobial-protected barrier between the structure and the environment, both moisture and contaminant control is certain.
While SafeGuard is moisture resistant to the environment, it does allow water vapor to pass between the environment and the structural surfaces. So if moisture content is high, SafeGuard helps prevent against wet rot and conversely, it prevents dry rot.