Knockdown encapsulates and immobilizes air and surface-borne contaminants before, during or after the restoration and/or reconstruction process. It’s available as a concentrate that dilutes 1 part Knockdown into 15 parts water (8 ounces per gallon).
- Non-Toxic with high LD50 values
- VOC Compliant to meet LEED low-emitting materials requirements (<50g/L)
- Non-Flammable, Non-Corrosive and Non-Reactive
- No Heavy Metals
Encapsulates and immobilizes surface and airborne particles to prevent cross-contamination before, during or after restoration or reconstruction procedures.
- Surrounds and immobilizes airborne contaminants, fragments and particles
- Solubilizes quickly in water-based solutions for easy cleanup during or after restoration
- Prevents the spread and cross-contamination of surface and airborne particles to help keep environments cleaner during and after the restoration process