A mold-resistant waterproofer, block-filler and stain blocker for poured, pre-formed and block concrete masonry surfaces
- Water-based and Non-toxic
- Low VOC’s and LEED compliant to meet IEQ Credit 4.2
- Contains no organometallic compounds
- Non-reactive to metals composites and plastics
- Resists leaching and is non-persistent in the environment
- Warranted protection in both interior and unconditioned spaces
- Masonry surfaces like above/below-grade poured, pre-formed and block concrete
- Composite surfaces like cementitious siding and cement board
- other masonry surfaces like brick
- Fills voids and surface pores
- Covers stains and discoloration
- Seals out moisture and water to prevent seepage
- Forms a tough, durable and abrasion resistant barrier to contaminants
- Abrasion-resistant and scrubbable
- 10% to 20% less per 5-gallon bucket
- 15% to 30% less when applied to product warranty standards
Keep Water Out
Masonry is porous. In unconditioned areas like basements and crawlspaces, unsealed masonry can lead to efflorescence which ultimately degrades and weakens a foundation. It can also lead to mold growth that can easily cross-contaminate to other areas of a structure and cause bigger problems. MasonryGuard is one of the few products on the market that claims warranted protection in these areas.
Seals and Fills
MasonryGuard is a penetrating waterproofer that absorbs into masonry and dries fast. It’s super strong adherence bites into the surface for long-lasting protection. And, because it’s viscous (thick), it also easily fills cracks and gaps for a smooth finish.
MasonryGuard covers ugly stained surfaces completely. At greater than 70% solids content, MasonryGuard covers stains up to 50% better than the big brands that homeowners use, and costs 10% to 20% less up front. Don’t settle for anything less than the commercial grade performance of MasonryGuard.