A dry super-concentrated hydrogen peroxide forming cleaner and stain remover for all surfaces that is safe and reduces labor costs.
Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallons and 25 gallons
• Non-toxic with high LD50 values
• No VOC’s (no volatile organic compounds)
• Non-flammable, No APE’s, Sodium and Chlorine-free
• Biodegradable (safe for people, pets and plants)
• Wood surfaces like treated/untreated lumber, particle board, OSB and masonite
• “Non-white” Metal surfaces like steel, copper, and brass
• Manufactured surfaces like wallboard and plastics
• Masonry like poured/pre-formed concrete, concrete block, brick, and stone
• Textiles like carpet, upholstery, draperies, athletic gear and apparel
• Vigorous foaming action shows you where contaminants are on contact
• Powers through organic soiling for deep cleaning
• Foaming action penetrates into the smallest pores to release, lift and remove embedded soiling
• Continues brightening and restoring surfaces for up to 24 hours
• Prepares surfaces for coatings and sealers
• Oxypar DC is priced 10% to 90% less than ready-to-use gallon.
• Concentrated to reduced cost (1gallon makes 5 gallons)
Seen or unseen, most surfaces are dirtier than we think. Oxypar DC foams on contact when it comes in contact with a dirty surface so that you know where to focus your efforts. Before you think the job is done, use it once more so that you know the job is complete and ready for reconstruction.
Oxypar DC uses a unique formula that allows it to penetrate surfaces and soil loads quickly and release embedded contaminants so that they can be easily wiped or HEPA vac’d away.
Oxypar DC safely and effectively removes organic pigment staining from mold and mildew. It does it with oxygen instead of toxic, fume-releasing chemicals like bleach (sodium hypochlorite).