SafeGuard is a semi-transparent white, interior mold-resistant protective coating that leaves a satin “white wash” finish.
Available in 1 Gallon, 5 Gallons and 25 Gallons
- Water-based and Non-toxic
- Low VOC’s and LEED compliant to meet IEQ Credit 4.2
- Contains no organometaliic compounds
- Non-reactive to metals, composites and plastics
- Resists leaching and is non-persistent in the environment
Warranted protection in both conditioned and unconditioned
- Wooden surfaces like treated/untreated lumber, particle board, OSB and masonite
- Metal surfaces like iron, steel, aluminum, copper and zinc
- Manufactured surfaces like composites, wallboard, fiberglass and plastics
- Masonry surfaces like “above grade” poured concrete, cinder block and brick
- Breathable to prevent dry or wet rot conditions
- Applies and dries to a semi-transparent white-wash finish for quality control and source removal visibility
- Covers in one coat at up to 320 square feet (warranted)
- Acts as a barrier to moisture to prevent moisture content increases
- Forms a tough, durable and abrasion resistant barrier to contaminants
- 20% to 40% less per 5-gallon bucket
- 30% to 70% less when applied to product warranty standards
- Ships anywhere in the continental U.S. for FREE
A Barrier to the Environment
By placing a physical antimicrobial-protected barrier between the structure and the environment, both moisture and contaminant control is certain.
While SafeGuard is moisture resistant to the environment, it does allow water vapor to pass between the environment and the structural surfaces. So if moisture content is high, SafeGuard helps prevent against wet rot and conversely, it prevents dry rot.