A clear, non-gloss and permanent sealer for the worst deeply embedded odors from smoke, pets, and fuel.
- Water-based and non-toxic
- No VOC’s or fumes
- LEED compliant to meet IEQ Credit 4.2
- Contain no organometallic compounds
- Non-reactive to metals, composites, and plastics
- Easily disposed of after use
- Wooden surfaces like treated/untreated lumber, particleboard, OSB and masonite
- Metal surfaces like iron, steel, aluminum, copper, and zinc
- Manufactured surfaces like composites, wallboard, fiberglass, and plastics
- Masonry surfaces like poured, performed and block concrete and brick
- Clear, non-gloss finish
- Primes and seals in one step
- Seals in both smoke and animal odors on semi-porous and non-porous surfaces
- Nearly odorless
- Low viscosity for use in a variety of application equipment
- Primes surfaces for improved plant adhesion and durability
10% to 40% less per 5-gallon bucket
Clear and Non-Gloss
VaporLock Clear goes on white but dries to a crystal clear non-gloss finish. A clear odor sealer allows surfaces to look like there has never been a problem; and it allows you to seal painted surfaces as a top coat immediately after cleaning and ithout re-painting.
To permanently seal odors, you need a sealer with an exceptionally low vapor permeance rating. VaporLock works just like the popular shellac sealers while being water-based and VOC-free.
No Harsh Fumes
An odor sealer has to work. And it has to work permanently. But with VaporLock Clear your can say goodbye to the fumes that irritate and slow down your technicians. And Vapor Lock Clear will make insurers, subcontractors and property owners happy because VaporLock White won’t slow down the job with 24-48 hour re-entry specifications.
SEALS ODORS IN
- AVAILABLE IN WHITE & CLEAR FORMULAS
- NO ODOR DURING OR AFTER USE
- WATER BASED
- SEALS, PRIMES AND/OR TOPCOATS
- SAFE & NONTOXIC
- EASY TO CLEANUP